George Tsibu, NP-C is the C.E.O of Braxton Medical Clinic. After working 22 years in the healthcare industry he decided to open Braxton Medical Clinic in November 2020. His goal is to provide holistic, cost-effective and evidence-based medical care to all individuals across the lifespan in Rutherford County and its neighboring counties. George has vast experiences in primary care, women’s health, addiction medicine, urgent care and behavioral health.
Braxton Medical Clinic’s goal is to provide a wide range of services, allowing all individuals who need professional help and consultation to have access to superior, holistic, compassionate, cost-effective, and evidence-based medical care that they deserve. From the diagnosis and management of chronic and acute illnesses including psychological disorders, to urgent care, pediatric care, weight management, women’s and men’s health – we can help. Our team of reliable professionals is always ready to be of assistance to you and your loved ones at Braxton Medical Clinic.
At BRAXTON MEDICAL CLINIC our priority is to build long-term and partnering relationships built on trust and mutual respect. We believe in prevention of disease and promotion of healthy lifestyles for all our patients. We will provide holistic, efficient and cost-effective care in meeting the needs of all our patients in times of illness by using proven scientific and evidence base practices. Our patients and family are our partners and we value their contributions as we work together toward the most optimal outcome. We believe in the ethical practice of medicine, look to provide leadership throughout the community and provide service to all patients in Rutherford County and its surroundings.
BRAXTON MEDICAL CLINIC will be the healthcare provider of choice for Rutherford County and neighboring counties by delivering the healthcare we expect for our own family. We will provide clinical expertise to patients thereby improving the lives of our patients and the community. We will work collaboratively with our referring providers, as we help them and also look to them for their clinical expertise.
Braxton Medical Clinic is established by visionary leaders who believed in simple, guiding principles. Six fundamental values form the foundation of medicine:
- Quality. We maintain the highest standards and achieve them by continually measuring and improving our outcomes.
- Innovation. We welcome change, encourage invention and continually seek better, more efficient ways to achieve our goals.
- Teamwork. We collaborate and share knowledge to benefit patients and fellow caregivers for the advancement of our mission.
- Service. We strive to exceed our patients’ and/or fellow caregivers’ expectations for comfort and convenience.
- Integrity. We adhere to high moral principles and professional standards by a commitment to honesty, confidentiality, trust, respect and transparency.
- Compassion. We demonstrate our commitment to world-class care by providing a caring and supportive environment for our patients, patients’ families and fellow caregivers.